What: Apply for up to $500 to cover the cost of a class or program you want to do, such as dance classes, music lessons, art courses, sports and more. Check out the resource lists for ideas.
When: Contact your YOS Site Liaison to find out when the applications are due.
How: Please follow these steps in order to apply:
- Create a Submittable login account.
- Complete the following online application. You can save a draft of your application and work on it later if you want.
- Submit your application when you are done. Once you hit submit, your application is final and cannot be edited. (If you need to make any changes, please check in with your YOS Site Liaison.)
APPLICATION FOR THE GRACE SCHOLARSHIP:
If your scholarship is awarded, a check will be mailed directly to your school at the beginning of August 2019. In order to be considered for a scholarship, you should submit the following information using the form below no later than May 1, 2019:
1) Your current contact information
2) O level examination results
3) A level examination results
4) SAT examination results
5) Autobiographical statement including your personal and family background, financial need, highlights of activities and leadership, career goals and academic and co-curricular interests at school that accepted you
6) Acceptance letter
7) Scholarship/financial aid statements and award letters clearly showing costs, awards and resultant gap
8) A completed 2019-2020 balance sheet
9) If necessary, a further explanation of your funding gap, funding sources, and Grace Scholarship award need
If you have any questions, please contact Savannah Lira, Program and Communications Associate at Philanthropic Ventures Foundation - 510-645-1890 or firstname.lastname@example.org.