RENEWAL APPLICATION FOR THE GRACE SCHOLARSHIP:
Renewals will be made to full-time students earning a GPA of 3.0 or higher. If your scholarship is renewed, a check will be mailed directly to your school at the beginning of August 2020. In order to be considered for renewal, you should submit the following information using the form below no later than June 30, 2020:
1) A completed 2020-2021 renewal balance sheet
2) A personal narrative regarding your 2019-2020 academic year
3) An official or unofficial copy of your transcripts for 2019-2020
If you are able to request official transcripts, please send by mail to:
Philanthropic Ventures Foundation
Attn: Grace Scholarship Program
1222 Preservation Park Way
Oakland, CA 94612-1201
PVF staff will then upload the transcripts to your application portal.
4) A copy of your Financial Aid Award Letter for the 2020-2021 year, including all financial assistance for the year.
5) A statement of billable costs for the upcoming school year.
6) Your current contact information
If you have any questions, please contact Savannah Lira, Program Officer at Philanthropic Ventures Foundation - 510-645-1890 or email@example.com.